Ratings for Dr. Adel Kyrollos

Dr Adel Kyrollos is a good doctor, I have been with quite a few family doctor and you know what was the meaning of 5 mins - in and out - Dr Adel Kyrollos is a big difference - Thanks Dr - Anh Pham

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr Kyrollos has been looking after me for the last three years. His diagnostic abilities, clinical expertise and management plans are all outstanding. He cares very much for his patients and keeps a good eye on their progress & response to treatment. He is very kind, polite & conscientious. His medical records are accurate & up-to-date. His office as well organized. Her keeps a good contact with me; informing me with results of different investigations which he ordered for me & discusses different management options. Ha has excellent manners & I do recommend him for anybody looking for a charming physician.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Kyrollos is following me for diabetes and high blood pressure. He is a true professional, is very pleasant, patient, and supportive. He explains well and is thorough. He is perfectly bilingual and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Kyrollos was the first to diagnose my thyroid problem. He is an excellent physician who has insightful clinical skills and incredibly caring for his patients. Dr.Kyrollos always has a positive attitude, he displayed a deep compassion for the well-being of his patients, he has also the combination of personal and intellectual strength for a caring and competent physician.I would highly recommend him without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Adel Kyrollos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Sagamore Health Network