Ratings for Dr. Adel Kyrollos

This man is freaking legend! LUL I became a god after seeing him. Live on Kyrollosman!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr Kyrollos is an outstanding physician with an excellent clinical sense. I consulted him for breathlessness, which I thought might have been a minor issue. However; because of his skills, he went carefully through my medical history. When he knew that I am diabetic, he insisted on me performing stress test, which came back positive. I was subsequently well treated, without which I could have had a heart attack. I want also to add that he was regularly in touch with me to follow-up with my investigation results which he relayed back to me promptly. He is very sincere, pleasant, efficient and caring physician whom I recommend to any body looking for an outstanding internist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I will never go back. He seemed confused and very distracted. This doctor is odd for sure. Saw him twice and cancelled 3rd appt. I just can't sit there and watch him struggle to relay any findings. He told me one thing and 2 minutes later told me something different about my treatment plan. He does take his time only because he can'seem to get his act together. Sad little man.

Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Adel Kyrollos is a good doctor, I have been with quite a few family doctor and you know what was the meaning of 5 mins - in and out - Dr Adel Kyrollos is a big difference - Thanks Dr - Anh Pham

Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr Kyrollos has been looking after me for the last three years. His diagnostic abilities, clinical expertise and management plans are all outstanding. He cares very much for his patients and keeps a good eye on their progress & response to treatment. He is very kind, polite & conscientious. His medical records are accurate & up-to-date. His office as well organized. Her keeps a good contact with me; informing me with results of different investigations which he ordered for me & discusses different management options. Ha has excellent manners & I do recommend him for anybody looking for a charming physician.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Kyrollos is following me for diabetes and high blood pressure. He is a true professional, is very pleasant, patient, and supportive. He explains well and is thorough. He is perfectly bilingual and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Kyrollos was the first to diagnose my thyroid problem. He is an excellent physician who has insightful clinical skills and incredibly caring for his patients. Dr.Kyrollos always has a positive attitude, he displayed a deep compassion for the well-being of his patients, he has also the combination of personal and intellectual strength for a caring and competent physician.I would highly recommend him without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Adel Kyrollos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients