Ratings for Dr. Priti Sud

Dr. Priti Sud is awesome, and so is her staff. You saved my life, and I thank you so very much. I'm moving to Flagstaff, but Dr. Sud will remain my doctor. Worth every second of the 5 hour round trip drive. I will never find, nor will I seek another doctor as professional, personable, caring or educated enough, to satisfy my confidence, as is Dr. Priti Sud. And she lives up to her first name! Thanks again for keeping me alive!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Excellent experience. Would definitely recommend her!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Mr father came here, and it was determined that he need to get an MRI. When he went to get the MRI, they wouldn't do it stating that 'because my father has a pacemaker for his heart, he cannot do MRI' - and that, 'your doctor should have known this'. My parents have now been waiting a week for DV Gastro to call them back. No return calls or results. So, i got involved as thier concerned / helpful son. When i called March 2nd to speak to the MD, i was told "the MD will not come to the phone, you have to make an appointment otherwise they do not get paid". At least they were honest about THAT. Insurance Companies and MD's who treat people as customers, rather than patients are a cancer themselves, grrrr. They pretty much hung up on me, as i insisted for an explaination w/ the loop hole that my father did not have me listed on his paperwork, so they couldn't speak to me. You would think that the experience would at least, MAYBE get them to call my father back? I work in a company with over 1,000 people, and i'm making sure that everyone knows about this experience. DVGASTRO = FAIL.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015