Dr. Brittany Timberlake

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brittany Timberlake

Dr Timberlake is great at her job. Very caring. She is awesome with kids and adults :p She takes time to explain everything if your not sure. Highly recommend her. Gary at the front desk is great too!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

I was very impressed with my visit today for an eye exam. Answered all my crazy questions and did a very detailed exam

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Timberlake has been an excellent primary care giver for both my wife and I for the past 5 years. She is very meticulous, thoughtful and always there to provide advice for the health of our eyes.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Timberlake was excellent and very knowledgable. She was fantastic with both my children and I would highly recommend her for all your eye needs.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr. Timberlake is excellent with kids. We just start going to her on Tuesday. After reading reviews on her we decide to try it out. She will now be our optometrist for our family of 5. She was on time and explained everything. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Timberlake is an incredibly smart and empathetic eye doctor. You can tell she is passionate about what she does. I travel from Fredericton to see her in Saint John. She diagnosed my cataracts and glaucoma and referred me to a specialist in a timely manner. Saint John is lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Timberlake was friendly and professional. However, the receptionist was an uncaring, inconsiderate, and unprofessional. At least the doctor did her job well. That's mostly all that matters.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Timberlake is our new family Optometrist. She moved to Saint John and has an office on both the East and West sides of the city. Dr. Brittany is amazing with kids and she explains what is happening to them in a language that they understand. My daughter had an allergic reaction in her eye and Dr. Brittany follow up with us multiple times to make sure everything is ok. I would highly recommend Dr. Timberlake to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Timberlake was very friendly and extremely thorough with the eye exam. I would recommend Dr. Timberlake to any clients looking for an optometrist in the Fredericton area.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Brittany Timberlake's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company