Ratings for Dr. Edgar Freed

From my experience he is an excellent psycho-pharmacologist. If medication is the way to go, he has the best expertise in the city. Very very helpful and understood the situation. His manner was good. He's obviously reserved in his manner, and not a babbling extrovert, but it's good to have someone considered and careful in their approach.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr Freed's doctor-patient manner is (in my view) very bad. He seemed very disengaged, and appeared to almost have a level of contempt for me (I can't speak for other patients). From my experience - beware if you run out of medication between visits (even if it's a result of him rescheduling your appointment!), he simply doesn't care. His secretary was also always stereotypically rude, unfriendly and always managed to make me feel like crap. I was badly burned by my experience with this doctor. He also fleeced me (he was very expensive).

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012