Ratings for Dr. Charles Etienne Ferron

It's now been 7weeks since my Breast reduction surgery and everything is amazing. Lots of complication ( Internal bleeding witch was not Dr, Ferron fault) and he fixed everything for me. Mona is amazing every time I have a question or i'm worried about something I leave a message and she calls back within the next hours or so (even on weekends) One the day of my surgery Dr. Ferron sat with me and explained to me the whole surgery and he walked with me and the porter to the operation room. Once on the table he knew I was nervous and made jokes to try to make me comfortable. When I woke up from surgery he was there by my side and waited for me to be fully aware and asked how I was doing and made sure I had something to eat and drink beforehand leaving my side. I would recommend him to anyone!!! :) Now planning my next plastic surgery lol

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Hey you are AMAZING. At what u do thak u for fixing my hand.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I just had my 1 week post-op from breast reduction surgery. Due to 2 motor vehicle accidents in which one was quite severe, I had a lot of back issues that could not be corrected. I am a small woman at 5 "1"" and was a size "E" cup that contributed to even more issues that contributed to my back pain. Dr Ferron was referred to me by my family physician. I was extremely nervous from the start but from the moment we met, he put me at ease. He explained everything out slowly and clearly and made sure I understood everything . The day of the surgery he spent time talking with me about was going to happen from start to finish, met with me after the surgery and reassured me everything went extremely well. When I went today for my one week post-op I was to afraid to really look at the results, I inky took a quick peek. Dr Ferron explained moving forward for the next month what to expect , what to look for, if complications arouse what to do.. When I got home to truly inspect the results I was so overwhelmed with the amazing work he did!! Dr Ferron, thank you ever so much for making this nerve racking time so much easier. Your professionalism , expertise, compassion is amazing ... I look forward to seeing the positive impact this will have on my back and as a bonus, which I never thought of, how great my breasts look after three pregnancies and nursing!! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Ferrron. Thank you ever so much!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I had breast reconstruction post double mastectomy Jan 8 . He was did amazing job. I really happy with the result . he is a professional , pleasant . He always had time for all my question and concern. Thank yay Dr Ferron for given my feminity back. He has amazing team that works with him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Ferron performed a ulnar nerve transposition on my elbow in December 2015 and a trigger finger procedure. Great results and a great job by Dr. Ferron

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I had a breast reduction done in Feb/2013 and I couldn't be happier. I seemed to have alot of post op issues and Dr.Ferron was so quick while dealing with them all (none of which could have been provented I just have a bad time healing). I called Mona from out of town (where I was recovering) and Dr. Ferron actually spoke to a dr in the local hospital about what to do. Very happy with how it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I very recently had breast reduction surgery and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Ferron was very friendly and personable and makes you feel at ease and comfortable. He explains the procedure in great detail and answers any questions that you may have. He is very committed to the success of his work and makes himself available for any post op issues. Although I have not fully healed yet, I am excited about the outcome and it really made a huge difference in my life. He is a great surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr Charles Ferron did an awesome job on my "mommy makeover"! His bedside manner was excellent compared to other surgeons I had interviewed prior to seeing him. He was very comprehensive in his explanation of expectations, surgery, treatment and outcomes for the procedure. I clearly made the right decision in choosing him!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Dr. Ferron is a great surgeon and I would happily go to him for any future issues. I trust him completely. He is a perfectionist, he takes pride in what he does and he won't be satisfied until its perfect. He has a great secretary Mona, who is incredibly efficient, organized and also very helpful in answering any questions. I had a breast reduction in the summer, I had some complications such as allergic reactions, seromas etc. none of which were preventable but Dr. Ferron took care of everything in a timely and efficient manner. I am so happy with my body, it changed my life. My scars are incredibly thin, 4 months later they are already fading in some places. I had an ultrasound on one of my breasts post-surgery and my technician had had a breast reduction herself, and she couldn't believe that my scars were only 2 months old. Dr. Ferron is wonderful, I can't believe how great my breasts look and feel. He is truly gifted at what he does.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

I met with Dr. Ferron for the first time today to discuss a reduction in my breasts. As a male, this has been a very difficult issue for me personally for many decades. His approach, professionalism, but more importantly his manner in approaching this difficult situation put me at ease -- he made me feel comfortable to open up to him. As a guy, this is very difficult thing to do between guys, but Dr. Ferron for some reason made it so easy to open up. Thank you Dr. Ferron ... 35+ years I have had to deal with this, and under an hour you made me stand taller. Take a bow Dr. Ferron!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Charles Etienne Ferron's Credentials

• University of Ottawa (Grad. 2005)