Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Bernard

He is getting better at time management / punctuality. Things are not the same sense they became part of Covenant Health. I am sure that it has something to do with Obama's health care changes and Covenant being a much larger organization. It is not better.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

My husband, me and father of my husband all of us love this doctor because if we have problems we can take appointment the same day and he is very smart, attentive, has a great sense of humor. Doctor Bernard - hi from Pinn family! I am pregnant now! We voted for you because we trust you and you our 5 stars family doctor! Nadya Pinn, Jerome Pinn and old Morris Pinn

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Cares about people and patients. He has a good personality and listens to your issues.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

This doctor borderlines incompetence. Fairly he took a simple x-ray & started out treating me conservatively. He said if the pain continued that in 2 wks he would do an MRI. I called after 2 wks & let the nurse know that I was still having pain & could hardly bare weight on my leg. She said the doctor told her to tell me to just continue with the Advil & come see him in two weeks if I continued to have pain. Well, duh! So I took the initiative to seek further medical help. I ended up needing knee surgery. Being conservative is ok, but this situation should have been handled a little more agressively.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

This was my doctor before I moved and I liked him and think he is a good doctor

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Dr. Michael P. Bernard's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1993)

Banner Health