Ratings for Dr. Miale Gabrielle

my relative's dr. is dr. gabriel, maila, My relative ,she hased uses this medication for a time now, whats happening is, my relative continues to threaten myself and others if we do not take here orders or listen to what she heard at the casino, she was diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia, she has no home, she's kept here free and this person continues to bully people and has attemped suicide in the last year, this is her 3 or 4 attempt, I'm reaching out to this community because I have no concept of how to protect myself and others from this person, this person has issues with debt and gamaballing,whos the best person to talk to about it

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I'VE NEVER EVER EVER HAD SUCH TERRIBLE EXPERIENCES, DR.GABRIEL HER SELF IS AN AMAZING PERSON- HER AS A DOCTOR IS HORRIFIC, EVERY APPOINTMENT I HAVE IS CANCELLED OR RE BOOKED I'M 9 MONTHS PREGNANT AND HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN OVER A MONTH! HER RECEPTIONIST HAS NO IDEA WHATS EVER GOING ON... TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

At this point, we don't even know if she still exists. Both my mother and sister have had more than 7 appts. cancelled; and then they have to wait for another 2-3 months for another appointment but not to our surprise, they are again cancelled! This is absolutely ridiculous and surely she must know what kind of reputation she is gaining for herself. We will be reporting her to the College of Physicians and Surgeons. We had to see another doctor (not in her office) to get paperwork done and follow-up check-up for my mother's (89 yrs. old) knee replacement surgery! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

This may or may not be a good doctor?!?!??? in the four years I have been a patient, I have only seen her once. To be fair, she was on a mat leave for one of my yearly examinations, so I saw her replacement (who was excellent by the way.....Dr. Blonde, where are you now!?!?). I have had other appointments with Dr.Gabriell, but they are ALWAYS cancelled or rescheduled to a time that is inconvenient for me.........and when you have to wait 8 months to get an appointment in the first place......well, this leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. The front staff remind me of a hen party rather than a professional reception desk. Oh sure, they answer the phones when they ring, but the ladies I have come accross have been rude and seem like they would rather be elsewhere, can't even look at anyone directly in the eyes. Poor work ethic!!! As for the doctor, who knows, maybe she has too many personal things going on that she can't find time to go to work.....hence all the cancellations!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012