Ratings for Dr. Janel Casey

I am a nurse. I once worked with Dr. Casey. She represents everything that the profession of medicine should stand for in my opinion. Her practice standards are up-to-date and modern. She treats patients with genuine respect. She views team members as collaborators rather than underlings. She stands up for what is right rather than what is convenient or easy. She has a constant smile on her face which patients and staff alike appreciate. She is wonderful. We need more like her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Casey is a kind and very professional psychiatrist who clearly loves her work. She helped my wife for a couple of years at the local Mental Health Team. She listens, she speaks kindly, she doesn't talk down to her patients, doesn't use big complicated words just to show how smart she is like many doctors do. I really appreciate the care she gave to my wife and hope she continues to serve our community for many years to come

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I'm lost for words she is truly an angel. She has saved my life. She is so kind and caring and truly cares about her patients. She doesn't push meds and she listens. I have trust issues and I was able to trust her and open up to her about what was going on in my head. I have had her for for the last 4 years and even though I moved away she still kept me on and I would drive to see her. That's how amazing she is. I'm now living a happy healthy life and I never thought I would be where I am today and it's all because of her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

She is a liar and caused significant damage to my life. I do not trust her or respect her. She should be facing malpractice suit & disciplined for her behaviour.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Love her natural kindred and laid back approach with clients, also has well bedside manners and consideration.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

She treated me well during the time that she looked after me on the mental health team. Very friendly personality. Tells gentle jokes to me to reduce my worries. Her smiling face always made my day brighter and she seemed to care a lot.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Nice lady sees me for to keep me well after the hospital I like her smile and good advice for to keep me on the path for to stay health

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Casey has treated me for over 2 years. She is kind, listens and does not push medications. She is compassionate and does her best to have punctual appointments. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014