Ratings for Dr. Shirin Bonakdar

After the first initial appointment where Dr Shirin will determine that she can help you Dr Shirin will work very hard and make sure you make it in to your appointments and do your exercises to help you get the results that she knows she can get you for you to be another success story. Dr Shirin is always extremely professional, extremely knowledgeable and very confident with her abilities. I have put my life on hold and temporarily moved to Ontario from Gatineau, Quebec to work directly with Dr Shirin! I been going to see Dr Shirin since beginning of October, 2016 and I have found amazing results! I am very happy I made this decision and cannot wait to get to the final of this adventure of re-inventing myself with the help of Dr Shirin. Lili, and the whole support team work very hard to maintain Dr Shirin's level of service and expectations! I am indeed Blessed that I came across this amazing team. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Shirin is only nice with her patients as long as they go for treatment, if she sees her patient there for any reason other than treatment, or in the street, she completely ignores them. She expects you to go for treatment for life!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Shirin is extremely knowledgeable relating to health and wellness. Using the 5 Essentials of Maximized Living, I've changed my lifestyle, improved my health and lost weight in the process. If you decide to prioritize your health, making lifestyle changes, Dr. Shirin will guide you to success!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

This person is a scam artist to say the least. They use scare tactics to convince you to use their services and are unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015