Ratings for Dr. Frances-Lynn D. Capulong

Didn't have an appointment when I went to the location she waws at on Monday. Staff was friendly and not long of a wait time. Doctor was able to explain why I had some of my eye issues that I was experiencing for a long time when other ophthalmologists haven't in the past.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

had an appointment on july 31. great help as always .thank uou from STERLNG LAHACH.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Capulong was meticulous in her exam, and was willing and able to explain the results in clear detail. Punctual and efficient, yet very personable. Most importantly, I have no doubt that she was able to refract me to best possible vision.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

excellent service. from dr capulong and staff . highly professional .educated .courteous and kind . a true pleasure to be a patient. sterling lahach

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

EXCELLENT Doctor with great customer service!!! My husband was unhappy with the additional exam price he was going to have to pay to skip getting dilated. (He is unhappy with paying $40 for a pair of jeans so that is not a suprise!). He walked into the office unhappy and grumpy and walked out smiling ear to ear saying he would happily come back to her because she listens to her patients. I was so impressed with her that I came in for an eye exam a week later. She went over and above to take the extra time to answer all of the questions we had. She is down to earth, well educated, and overall a great person to do business with.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Great support staff, the Doctor, took the time to listen to me, she explained the problems with my eyes and then explained how we can get my bad eye fixed. She helped me get good vision with corrective lenses, and refered me to an specilist. Thanks I can fix a problem I thought I had to live with. Great caring helpful, excellent Doctor and support staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013