Ratings for Dr. Colin A. Brietzke

He was very patient and understanding with my VERY sensitive 11 year old daughter. In the end, he gave us some referrals for the right kind of therapists, and the one we chose is really awesome. Oh, and he answers his own phones. How many doctors do you know who do that?

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I was really worried before i saw Dr. Brietzke anout what testing was going to be like. He took alot of time to help me understand what it was about and made me feel much better than I guessed Id be. He really understood me and after everything was done, I felt like I understood what was bothering me for so long. The only thing i was unhappy with was that it took a long time to get my first appointment with him and that he couldn't do my therapy with me because he wasn't taking new therapy patients then.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

horrible! He made my mother cry and made her feel bad about how she raised me, blaming all my conditions into being spoiled and taught to not do anything on my own ..When I have had many diagnoses from several doctors. Since my bipolar was not 3 week lasting he thought I did not have that, He thought me wearing a pair of shorts on a hot day was inappropriate. He was so rude and thought I was acting out my illnesses my whole life because I am a brat basically what he was implying. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015