Ratings for Dr. Claudio Romero

A very pleasant experience. He was very kind, considerate and very caring. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Romero is one of the top Dr's that I have ever been to. No pressure. Surgery was my decision. Will Definitely recommend to family and friends. I have seen other Dr's for about a year,trying to avoid surgery. I finally decided that this was my last option. He performed my surgery just 4 days ago and has already turned my life around! No more looking for a rest room every place I go. No more embarrassing accidents. I am 100% satisfied with Dr Romero and his staff!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Romero is very considerate of his patients. For the one person who was afraid of a biopsy of the prostate. That biopsy saved my husband. I sure hope you don't have Cancer or you are in serious trouble.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Romero seemed, in my opinion, very anxious to give me a prostate biopsy when non invasive procedures are available. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014