Ratings for Dr. Joan M. Baker

Joan m baker I didn't want to get my tube tied I lost two daughter in a fire was not in my right mind she keep on pushing so I gave in and got my tubes tied she lied and all so Charles m brooks both are liers help if I sign the papers get untied do not go to them back in 2003.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I am a new patient. Office/facilities were clean, staff was excellent, Doctor was not. She didn't seem to know why I was seeing her; it seemed as if she hadn't looked at my chart or spoken to her RN or anything. Pap smear/anal exam was NOT gentle. Hours later I am still in pain. I don't know if she was just in a rush or what the deal was, but it was not a pleasant experience. While her staff made me feel cared for, she did not. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

DR BAKER IS SO WONDERFUL SHE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR SINCE 1993. I TRUST HER WITH MY LIFE AND I DONT TRUST ANY OTHER DOCTOR. HER STAFF IS SO HELPFUL..THANK YOU DR BAKER AND LISA FOR EVERYTHING

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Joan M. Baker's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal