Ratings for Dr. James P. McBride

Love Dr. McBride!!! He is very kind, patient and understanding. Would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

HORRIBLE!!!! I called over the weekend with an emergency and he was the doctor on call. Without speaking with me decided it wasn't an emergency. I ended up in the hospital and my baby is not doing well. STAY AWAY!!!!!! BEWARE!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. Mcbride is an awesome doctor. He makes you feel at ease and takes his time with you. He is so kind with a great bedside manner. Doctors like him are hard to come by these days. It is clear that he loves what he does and really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Mcbride is an excellent Dr. I refuse to see anyone else. Alot of Dr's make you feel that your just a # and rush you out so they can move on to the next patient. Mcbride is patient and concerned and cares about people. I recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr.McBride is a great and very caring doctor. I never feel rushed during my appointment. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. McBride is an awesome doctor with a great bedside manor. Takes time to answer questions. Recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Such a great doctor. I only met him once for an office visit - I had tons of questions about a few shots/procedures I needed done during my pregnancy and he was so kind and helpful. He took a long time answering my questions and making me feel at ease. I was so grateful that he was so nice to me. He really put my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

My husband and I went to him during our 2nd miscarriage. We found him to be VERY disrespectful and insensitive to our issue. After incorrectly misdiagnosing me with an ectopic pregnancy, he said that I would need to have a tube removed. When my husband and I started asking all kinds of questions (obviously we were very concerned) his response was, "well, I've never seen a couple so attached to a tube before"....that is a direct quote! I will never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Fantastic! Approachable, open, easy to talk to/ask questions. Conservative and cautious, but not overly so. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. McBride and his practice are exceptional. He is a patient Dr. with great bedside manner. He really listens to what you have to say. He is sympathetic and offers great information. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. James P. McBride's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lake Orion, MI