Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Bone

Dr. Bone is an excellent doctor. He is so proactive in caring and directing his patience to follow his medical instructions as needed

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I love Dr Bone very much. I saw several comments about his personality and that's ok. Sure he has a dry personality but he get's the work done. If you want a more personable doctor you should see Patch Adams. At the end of the day he is very knowledgeable, caring and a great physician. I've been seeing him for almost 10 years and he's meant the world to me. Sure sometimes things can be overwhelming in his office but I have and will continue to recommend people to see Dr. Paul Bone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I love Doctor Bone!!!!!!! he's a good doctor who cares about his patients!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

I saw Dr. Bone once and quickly knew that he wasn't the right doctor for me. My husband has been seeing Dr. Bone for a couple years and has just realized that he requires a little more interaction and bed side manner from his doctor. My first thought was to bring our entire family, but after my first visit I realized this wasn't a comfortable place for children.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

He is very kind, a good listener, knowledgeable, responsible about prescribing, ordering tests and making referrals. I've always felt very comfortable and confident of his skills since he took over the practice from my previous family doctor when he retired in 1996. I recommend Doctor Bone very highly.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

After serious surgery, he never asked about it. He does show passion and is adequate, but lacks in-depth follow up and doctorial charm.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. Bone has been my family physician since taking over the practice from my previous physician who retired. He is warm, intelligent, compassionate and very responsible about prescribing medication and tests, and making referrals to specialists when needed. He is very knowledgeable and practical and I am very happy with him as a primary care physician. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

Does not seem to listen to patient. Has preconceived notion of what he wants to do. Just a pill pusher, and one who will sent patient to another specialist for tests, and never follow up on the results.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr. Bone does not have much of a bed-side manner. He doesn't really talk much. He also seemed to be dismissive of concerns.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

He is not a very friendly Dr he's what to would call a to the point type he doesn't look you in the eye keeps his back to you he get's you out of his office fast not a good Dr to take your kids to exspecially if their affraid of doctors he's also very hard to talk too he's distant and cold

flag | Submitted August 31, 2006

Dr. Paul A. Bone's Credentials

• Inst Sup De Cien Med De La Habana, La Habana, Cuba (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Fort Washington, MD