Ratings for Dr. Nikol L. Mcdonald

I love Dr. McDonald she is an amazing doctor. At first I wasn't to sure about her she seemed a little rude but once I got to know her she is amazing! I suggest everyone should go to her

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Mcdonald to anyone I know. She was very rude to me and completely ruined my labor and delivery. My baby was stuck while I was pushing and she acted like it was my fault and that I wasn't pushing hard enough. Well turns out we went through what is called shoulder dystocia where her shoulder was stuck behind my pelvic bone. I am a fairly small person and my first baby was 8 lbs. So the room filled with 10 nurses and they had to basically slam on my stomach and the doctor had to rip her out. I didn't get to hold my baby at all for the first hour she was born nor did my hubby get to cut the umbilical cord, because she was too busy getting CPR from being stuck. Anyway, I don't think she takes certain things seriously and totally ruined my delivery and not to mention it was terrifying!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

she is a great doctor. listens to everything and is very nice

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I love dr McDonald she went above and beyond for me through out my pregnancy and delivery.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr.Mcdonald has been amazing to me and I actually look forward to my appointments with her! She has a great sense of humor and very helpful when questions are asked. She's always seems to be in a chipper mood and has never hurried me or acted like she didn't care. I recommend her 100%

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. McDonald to anyone. Her staff were always slow. I would atleast wait in a room for 30-40min before seeing a nurse to take vitals. I was pregnant as of last year. I had warned her that I had Gestational Diabetes in a previous pregnancy and she completely ignored it. I was not tested until 32 weeks, when unfortunately damage to my unborn baby could have already been done. When my blood sugar results came up poor, instead of referring me to a high risk doctor, she threatened me to go to the ER or else "You will just have an overweight stillborn." I tried finding another doctor after she forced me to stay in the maternal ICU for a week, even though my blood sugar had been regulated on the first day. I sat in bed for a week while nurses did nothing. She then overdosed me several times with insulin to the point where my blood sugar became dangerously low. Horrible bedside manner. Totally unprofessional. Please do not go to her if you love your baby.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Appointment was as scheduled. Good bedside manner, very helpful and well informed. I was looking for a new Gynecologist and am well pleased with this facility.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

She is a very good Doc i would tell everyone to go to her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Nikol L. Mcdonald's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Alton, IL