Ratings for Dr. Mia A. Mcdougal

Someone from this clinic "Angie" called me was confused about who she was calling and got very irate because I couldn't understand her. She thought she whispered to another person that if she could come through the phone she would. I have never talked to anyone as rude as this person! VERY much lack of professionalism. She kept telling me that I am listening to other peoples' conversations. RUDE!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I was pleased with dr mcdougals knowledge. She helped my neck & low back pain tremendously! I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

A week later received phone call from detective, apparently dr.Mcdougal's office received a counterfeit $100 bill, they identified me as the person that gave them the counterfeit note. I had to take the DEBIT CARD receipt to Bi-State and prove my innocence by giving a copy to the detective. Now shouldn't Dr. McDougal's book keeping and records have cleared that up "in house" rather than putting me under suspicion when I did not even pay cash?!? The woman who works the phone is a space case who had no answer or appology when my husband called about the manner. Not a professional establishment at ALL!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013