Ratings for Dr. Nathan R. Ayer

Dr. Ayer has been my doctor for a long time and delivers excellent care, even though I don't always agree with him. He is able to seperate morals from medicine; a rarity for most MDs. He's very kind, understanding and incredibly tolerant of crabby people.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Doctor runs late and can be short. Switching to another provider as soon as I have better coverage.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. Ayer is the best doctor I have ever had. He is knowledable, empathetic, and interested in my overall health. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Had a check up with my doctor today. I hadn't seen him in quite some time. As always he asked about my life as well as my health. He took a lot of time and care during the visit and it made me feel appreciated. Wonderful visit.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007

He's a good doctor if you don't nave serious medical problems. Anything that would require regular trips to the doctor, it's better to find someone else. He gets frustrated if people don't get better, even though there aren't too many medical conditions that have that feature.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Ayer is by far the most refreshingly personal and caring doctor I have ever had. I have moved around a bit, and have been to many doctors. He is young, but if he doesn't know something, he will refer you. I only wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2006

Dr. Nathan R. Ayer's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 2001)

HealthFirst