You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Wells

Do not use let Dr. Wells perform an Endometrial Ablation on you. In my case he failed to numb the intended area and I experienced excruciating, burning pain throughout the procedure. What should have been a mildly uncomfortable procedure was so painful I almost fainted. I am posting this survey so no other woman will experience what I endured at the hands of Dr. Stephen Wells.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Wells has been there for me since the birth of my first son, the adoption of my second, (he helped guide me through my infertility issues and most recently through a hysterectomy (due to a large uterine fibroid. He is the doctor to go to for this procedure. I was up and walking around the next day. The robotic surgery is the way to go. My recovery has been remarkable. He and his staff guided me through the process and answered every concern along the way. They are a true team. He treats you like a member of his family and is a straight shooter. I know some people say he is not always on time. This is true but it the nature of his business. Sometimes you need a few extra minutes. When you are the one in the room with him you really appreciate that he doesn't have one foot out the door to get to the next patient.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Wells is such a great doctor. I recently gave birth to my second child, which he was my ob for both and i couldn't be happier with the prenatal, labor and postpartum treatment. He is easy to talk to and really listens to concerns and preferences.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Had a very positive pregnancy & delivery experience with Dr Wells!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Wells has a great bedside manner--something that is very hard to come by these days. He is very knowledgeable and helped me through a very difficult pregnancy--I had almost every complication you can think of! Thanks to him, my son and I are both perfectly healthy :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Best doctor EVER. He has never lost a baby. He cares so much about his patients..He understands it all and is very calm and careing

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Tried to discredit my other doctors. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Wells is an amazing doctor. He actually cares about his patients and will spend the extra time with them if they need it. I wish that we weren't moving out of state because I don't think I can find another Dr. Wells.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. Stephen R. Wells's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

May 14, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Stephen" to "Stephen R."

April 8, 2012