Ratings for Dr. Pamela C. Malchoff

Don't let her confidence mislead you in her actual knowledge. I had a few issues that she only made worse and she was unwilling to believe there could be other causes. Thankfully I saw another eye doctor that recognized my two problems immediately and helped resolved the issue. She is young so she probably just doesn't have the experience or knowledge to accompany her "know it all" attitude.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

The office has great staff and Dr. Malchoff was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Malchoff provided me with the most thorough and comprehensive eye exam I've had in my 53 years. She sat down and explained potential issues using photos of my eyes, discussed the bases for potential problems, suggested solutions and answered all questions.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Malchoff was a warm, welcoming and incredibly knowledgeable doctor. She was very patient with all my questions and I walked out a very happy customer. I'd recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Very warm and friendly; knowledgeable and thorough. A breath of fresh air. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012