Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Levine

I go to the Bruce B Downs location and the staff here is AWESOMW!!:) My visits never exceed the time allotted. I feel the confidence from the Doctors & Staff at this location and would definitely recommend anyone to their office:)

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr Levine has been taking care of me for over 20 years. I cannot say enough positive things about him. He saved my life.....

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I ask Dr Levin advice on having a baby and he told me he dont do Invitro any more I was like you have'nt even tested me to see if I needed it. He was like well I can send you to a Doc in Clearwater to have Invitro done.........He didnt hear any thing I said, no test were done he gave me a RX to have a Gland test done he SUCKS!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I was treated like a piece of meat, and his medical advice sent me to the emergency room.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

This doctor should never practice in any state. His practice is a chop shop, unclean, unhealty, and they make sure that each patient feels completly uncomfortable and unwanted

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Paul R. Levine's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal