You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David F. Martino

Dr. Martino originally told me that my bottom teeth were crowding because of a crown I'd received from another dentist in the practice, and that this sometimes happens. When I complained that I hadn't been told that might happen and would have had the tooth pulled if I had known, the story changed. The crown couldn't have caused it - teeth never move apart, only together. I need only look at my top teeth to know that isn't true. When I said I needed a new bite plate for my TMJ dysfunction, he recommended trying an over-the-counter mouth guards (even though those specifically tell you not to use them with TMD). He also told me to bring my old one to my next appointment. Arrived there this morning with the old appliances, and they let me get in the chair before anyone bothered to tell me that he'd changed his work days and wasn't there. Yet the dental assistant who put me in the room was going to make my next appointment for the same day of the week! The hygenist told me that since I'd had an appointment in July, I didn't *really* need an exam, but I could see "one of their female dentist" if I really wanted to. When I make appointments to see professionals, I expect them to either be there, or reschedule. I received three reminders about this morning's appointment, but no notification that Dr. Martino wouldn't be there. My primary physician recently changed her work schedule, and her office called to reschedule my appointment. I would have appreciated the same from my dentist. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Best Dentist I've ever been to. He really cares about his patients and their mouth. I have been very pleased with him ever since I stared coming here. I tell all my family and friends to come here- great great great

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

The dentist normally isn't my favorite place to visit- but that all changed once I met Dr. Martino and his staff. They we're super nice and made sure I felt comfortable there. He has this new device that helps with the numbing and I didn't feel a thing! I have seen him now for 4 appointments and I gotta say - my Smile is Looking GREAT! THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Martino is a GREAT Dentist- I was nervous about going to the dentist and he really put me at ease. Very caring and does terrific work. I needed a lot of work done and he did great - and me and my wife love her veneers - she looks 10 years younger!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. David F. Martino's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Martino originally told me that my bottom teeth were crowding because of a crown I'd received from another dentist in the practice, and that this sometimes ..."

January 21, 2015