Ratings for Dr. Gafar A. Adesoji

Dr. Adesoji is amazing!!! He's sure a caring physician. I've been going there for years, however, I've found t hard to tell him that he has the worse staff on the planet!!! A couple of years ago I was denied treatment because the receptionist, who later became the office manager, said that I owed a bill. I told her no, the previous claim had not been filed. She was demanding money from me and I refused to pay what I didn't owe so she wouldn't let me see him. A RECEPTIONIST MADE THIS CALL WITHOUT EVEN ASKING DR. ADESOJI!!! I was ferious!!! It took the billing clerk SEVEN months to file my claim. After finally filing my bill went from over 250.00 down to 50.00. I gladly went back to show the powerful receptionist that I didn't owe the money LIKE I SAID!!!! She looked crazy and apologized. TOO LATE MA'AM...I had to suffer through and return that much later to be seen because I wasn't going to let her bully me into paying what I didn't owe! DR. ADESOJI, I'M BEGGING YOU TO MONITOR THESE LADIES BEHAVIOR. I'll be coming in soon and hopefully your office manager has been replaced! ~FAITHFUL PATIENT

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

It takes numerous calls by the patient and weeks to receive lab results. The same with prescription refills, the office has to be called several times by the pharmacy and patient. Medical records have never been forwarded to specialists. In order for records to be sent to a cancer center for us, it took numerous phone calls from family, the cancer center and trips by the patient for copies. It took three weeks and only got done when a family member went to office and said he was staying until they were faxed. We have been waiting all week for an order to be called in to a medical supply company. I have called 4 times, the supply company sent two requests, I sent a FAX and a family member went in person to request IR. We are still waiting. Waiting for this office has put us three weeks behind on possible treatment.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Adesoji is very good. His office on the other hand is run by a group of rude uncaring trainees from a local tech school. They do not care at all about patients, never return phone calls even from other doctors and always blame the patient for their mistakes. I waited 3 hours at a pharmacy for a prescription to be faxed in after a visit and called multiple times and was blown off. the prescription did not get to the pharmacy until 4 more hours later. Then I was told I was in the wrong for getting frustrated with them!!! That is just one of many examples of patient care at progressive physicains practice there are many more. As stated Dr Adesoji is very good its too bad the rest of office is not.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Gafar A. Adesoji's Credentials

• Univ Of Ibadan, Coll Of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Southaven, MS