Ratings for Dr. Dale A. Anderson

I have been going to Dr. Anderson for 20 years. He has helped me be able to live a normal life and prevented me from needing to be on extensive perscription medications. He listens and cares.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dale Anderson has been my chiropractor since i was a child, and i have been going to him ever since. He has helped me through sports injurys and work injurys. true his office gets a little crazy sometimes because people are sometimes late and they try to help those people by getting them in as soon as they can. As for the previous post, if you are going to argue with someone that is on the clock it is easy to make them look stupid because if they insult you in any way they would probably get fired. so kudos to you for winning an argument against a person you can not realy argue back. Dr. Anderson and his staff are more like friends/family than anything else.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

He is a nice doctor, but I wouldnt say great. He made me schedule an extra appt just to discuss my problems. I would figure this is because he is barely EVER on time & is ALWAYS running late. His head nurse is also very rude & is running the place right into the ground with her non-existing management skills. I watched her let 3 patients go ahead of me that werent even in the waiting room when i got there & all were obviously late -one that was an hr late for her appt. It was obvious that she will let ANYONE in no matter the time. She is very inconsiderate, with no compassion for her job or people, plus she has ABSOULTLY NO personality. When I confronted her about all these issues she lied over and over. Everytime she tried I would counter her & at the end she was flustered and looked like a complete moron. The jist of it is; hes a nice dr, but are you willing to sacrifice having to wait an hr for ur appt while he catches up & also have to put up with being treated like crap by staff?

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

Dr. Dale A. Anderson's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1971)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal