Ratings for Dr. Erica K. Lindsay

I absolutely adore Dr. Lindsay. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring towards her patients. My son loves her. She always puts me at ease when I am with my son at her office!! I would never want another pediatrician for my child.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Lindsay is absolutely wonderful. She listens to all my concerns, she is very knowledgeable, and super caring! She is really patient and have great suggestions and advice. I would recommend Dr. Lindsay to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

This Doctor i dont know if i should calldoctor this person open a case against us just because she thougt that my kid had some sort of infection she just guess she never order a lab test to prove she never told us anything she just call dps and that it the lady of dps (doctor) told us that we can sut this lady and take her to court because of that. Cause my kid never present that thing that she guess now we have a DPS history on our record

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014