Ratings for Dr. Katherine G. Wu

I could not understand why she was so short with me. She almost was mad it looked like. Waited a while. She sounded liek she blamed me for my health problems

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr Wu is amazing! I've been seeing her for 3 years now and with her help/encouragement so much has changed in my life, for the best!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Wu is SO great. She is very open and warm, nothing cold and clinical about her. She genuinely cares about her patients and invites them to be active in their treatment. It may take time to get a first appointment, but she is well worth the wait. It is a good sign that she is so in demand!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

She was a great doctor very informative.She was very knowledge about what she found, that was wrong with me. She was very careful not to hurt me. I would certainly go back to her if I need too.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

I've seen Dr. Wu for several years. She always has knowledge of the meds she prescribes and invites the patient to be part of the process. She also shows a genuine interest in the concerns of her patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2006

Dr. Katherine G. Wu's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)