Ratings for Dr. Jack L. Siegel

I came back to Jordan Young after having an excellent experience with Dr. Kevin Bonner during a previous procedure. My experience with Dr. Siegel was a great disappointment. He was negative from the start. Pointing out my BMI was a problem. While the difference in outcomes is small, he said, there is a slightly higher risk of embolisms and infection. This after noting I was 90%. Bone on bone in my knee!! I've struggled to maintain the weight because I can't walk or run. Shame on you Dr. Siegel for allowing your personal bigotry to influence your medical opinions. Shame on Jordan Young for employing such a low tier doctor. You helped me with my first knee when I was heavier, you'll not be helping me with this one!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Siegel has one of the poorest bedside manners I've ever been exposed to. He was rude and abrupt. He insisted on reminding me frequently that I'm a large woman, never mind I had last 50 pounds previous to meeting him. He used terms like "woman of your size." He disregarded the fact that my knee injury was preventing me from doing any exercise at all. It still is. It's worse now than before the surgery. I wish I had done my home work I think I might have fared better with another doctor. If you are an athlete with a toned body and an injury then he's your man. If your a real person with a real body or overweight at all then find someone else. You won't get the treatment you need if he feels you are overweight and you'll leave feeling like crap about yourself.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Jack L. Siegel's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1986)