Dr. Patrick J. Gallagher

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Gallagher

Dr. Gallagher was nice at first. He helped my wife through a very tough time medically. He doesn't really know what he is doing. He helped her and then he fired us as clients for no reason. It was devastating to my ill wife and so disappointing to me. We have had such a difficult time since then with no medical help. He didn't care. He lied to us. We trusted him and we liked him. But he only hurt us. I think he is a very bad doctor, a very harmful one.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Patient's update
We tried to remove the review but could not. We no longer have animosity toward Dr. Gallagher, we are neutral.

Submitted June 28, 2018

I trusted this doctor through a very hard time medically. He promised he would help me. After helping me with my condition for several months, he fired me from his practice. I did nothing wrong, but not get well. I think he is a terrible doctor to pretend to care and help people and then leave them with no support, no doctors, nothing. I wish I had not relied on him. He is dishonest, insincere, and has a horrible temper. He lied many times to me and has terrible boundaries, which he blamed on me. I was very sick, I took all the help offered to me. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. He is in the wrong field, In my opinion. He shouldn't be trusted with patient care beyond annual exams.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Patrick J. Gallagher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Miami University, Ohio: English Creative Writing and Environmental Science, Cum Laude Northwestern University: Premedical Courses Rush University Medical College: Doctorate of Medicine 2012 John H. Stroger and Rush University: Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine Primary Care At Present: Privileges at Northwestern Memorial Hospital

• English

• Rush University (Grad. 2012)