Ratings for Dr. Alexander H. Consky

He is a very caring soul whom is KNOWLEDGEABLE. Both are needed in the health care field.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Consky was the resident on call that removed my drain tubes after my Jaw surgery at UNC hospital in November 2012. One of the tubes had slipped in and disappeared. Though Dr. Consky DID hurt me, it was necessary and not at all his fault. He had to dig to remove them and was very patient and slow moving. He even stopped to up my pain medication when he saw that it was too much for me. During the ordeal he was so nice and continued to reassure me and tell me how brave I was. Though I am a 30 year old woman, it was just what I needed to hear to get through at that moment. I never got to see him again after that night as he was not specifically my doctor, so I never got to thank him for his kindness. So many doctors lack his caliber of bedside manner which is something that can't be taught or easily learned.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr Consky is a first year resident in the maxillofacial surgery residency. He was very kind and helpful even though I was very frightened after surgery. You could tell he was very tired after a long time on call, but he still spent the time necessary to explain what was needed for my care. I greatly appreciated his thoughtful attention.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012