Ratings for Dr. James M. Bried

I highly recommend Dr. Bried. Dr. Bried did a total replacement of my right knee 15 days ago and my results have been excellent. I am walking without aid and my Physical Therapists have said I am ahead of schedule in all aspects of my recovery. I chose Dr. Bried based on my knowledge of highly regarded doctors in San Diego County, having spent 31 years in Surgical Sales. Both clinicians and patients have high praise for Dr. Bried and the outcomes he achieves with his patients. To say I am very pleased with my outcome after only 2 weeks is an understatement for this 77 year old. Anyone who is contemplating total joint replacement has to know that the outcome of the procedure also depends greatly on them with the post surgical physical therapy. It is very important to do the daily exercises that the Physical Therapist prescribes to regain proper muscle strength and flexibility for a normal range of motion. If you choose Dr. Bried for your total joint replacement, you have made an excellent decision.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Exceptional surgeon! Dr. Bried replaced my right shoulder. ZERO pain from the date of the surgery. Golfing 3.5 months later. Knee replaced 9 months later. Walking the next day and golfing within 3 weeks! Very personable, caring physician. Friendly staff and an incredibly efficient office. No better orthopedic surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I played in the NFL for a number of years,Dr Bried is by far the BEST Orthopedic surgeon in the game. I would trust him and have the confidence in him over anybody else in the medical profession,he's the best by far!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Bried is a top notch surgeon who preformed a total hip replacement on my father January 31, 2017. We could not be happier with his work. We were well informed about every aspect of what was to be expected and Dr. James Bried and staff went above and beyond all expectations. I highly reccommend Dr. Bried to anyone looking for an excellent and extremely competant surgeon. Thank you so much Dr. Bried.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Exceptional surgeon! A total shoulder replacement in January '16 with ZERO pain post operation. Golfing in 3.5 months. Total knee replacement Oct. '16 and golfing in 17 days. Incredibly great physician with an office that is very professional and efficient handling patients. No better orthopedic surgeon in San Diego County.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Exceptional surgeon. A total shoulder replacement in Jan. '16. ZERO pain from the surgery date forward and golfing within 3.5 months. Total knee replacement 3 weeks ago and I was able to walk and function the day after. My first 9 holes of golf 17 days post surgery. Dr. Bried is a caring, personable physician with a friendly staff in an unbelievably efficient office. No better orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Misdiagnosed and now I have a bigger problem. I do not think he is very caring at all.

Submitted July 13, 2016

excellent pysician .very skilled and so kind and humble

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Bried has performed two hip replacements on me in the past six months. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted March 25, 2016

He is arrogant and caused more damage than he helped

Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. James M. Bried's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Kaiser-Permanente