Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Morea

Dr. Morea is very professional, caring and a brilliant plastic surgeon! His staff is super sweet. He preformed a breast lift and implants seven months ago. My experience has been life changing! It all started when I finally got back into the gym after my youngest child started school and lost forty pounds. I was happy with my slim body but depressed about my deflated, saggy breasts. Dr. Morea gave me the confidence in my body that I once had before gaining weight after having kids. He is an artist! I am so grateful and blog about my experience on realself.com hoping to help others that are looking to have these procedures done. You can go there and see the before and after pictures. Search for Fitness Mom. I would recommend Dr. Morea and his staff to anyone looking to have cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I first visited Dr. Morea's office back in 2005 for a breast augmentation. Dr. Morea was so thorough in explaining what he would do and what my experience would be like and I am very happy with the results even to this day. My second experience was last month with Dr. Morea performing an abdominoplasty. After four children I felt that it was something I wanted to do for myself. Again, Dr. Morea and all his staff have been so thorough in explaining what my experience would be and what to expect recovery wise. All the staff and Dr. Morea are very supportive and caring. I would recommend this office and Dr. Morea to anyone that is considering self improvement through plastic surgery! You will certainly be in good hands!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr Morea and his staff are amazing! They have always been professional/helpful and attentive to all my needs and questions. The results of my tummy tuck/breast lift have been beyond anything I could have hoped! HIGHLY recommend Dr Morea! He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I love Dr. Morea and his staff. It is a very friendly environment and I always feel very comfortable in the office. Best in Raleigh!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

My experience with Dr. Morea and his staff was one of the most caring and positive medical interventions in my life. I have advised many family and friends to go to Dr. Morea if they are looking for a doctor who is detailed, nurturing and knowledgeable! He and his team are excellent! My procedures made me happy and left others asking for his office information.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Morea was a godsend to me. His staff, the surgery center, and Dr. Morea himself were above and beyond my expectations and I would highly recommend the center. He performed an extended abdominoplasty on me and the results are awesome.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Morea's for more than ten years and have had multiple procedures performed. He is "THE BEST", always totally professional and courteous. He detailed each planned procedure thoroughly and carefully, avoiding too much medical jargon and putting me at ease. With a very dry wit, he walked me through what to expect each time. A person could not ask for a better surgeon than Dr. Morea. I trust him and his whole team; they treated me as a person, not just as a procedure to be done and gotten out the door. His nurses and office support staff have become friends. Cosmetic surgery is still surgery and I have trusted him with my life; he is a highly skilled physician/surgeon. I would not hesitate to have him perform additional procedures for me. There is no one better than Dr. Morea.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Had a face lift just a few months ago and Dr. Morea and his staff were the best! The results are better than expected. The process from beginning to end was the most professional I have experienced. I have and would highly recommend Dr. Morea to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation with Dr. Morea this past summer. Best decision I've ever made. He completely changed the look of my figure by helping me regain my waistline and improve the size and shape of my breasts. I had lost volume in my breasts after the birth of my kids and breast feeding for two years. My tummy was flabby and I had a tremendous amount of extra skin. I am over the top happy with my results after just 3 months. Dr. Morea was professional, curteous and most informative during by first visit. I found the staff to be warm and friendly. Could not ask for a better experience. Highly recommend Dr. Morea to other women who want to regain their figure after having kids.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr Morea did my breast augmentation six months ago. He spent a great deal of time explaining all of my options during my first consultation. He was patient answered all of my questions. I am so happy with my results. Overall, a wonderful experience with this doctor and this office. I would recommend Dr Morea to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Christopher J. Morea's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal