Ratings for Dr. Devinder K. Makker

This man is AMAZING!!! I have Kaiser for insurance, or I would go to him for everything! As it is, I use his acupuncturist treatments for an autoimmune issue I deal with. He has taken me from 5 years of pain, to CLEAR of all inflammation, and currently getting me off the prednisone that is so bad for me. I am a yoga instructor, this man is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

This is a terrible doctor, look for someone else. You wait forever & then when you do see him he is in a rush to get out. I was excited when I first signed Dr. Makker as my Dr. thinking he was into more holistic remedies ( he has a picture of him and Dr. Weil in the waiting room). This Dr. does not listen, care about your well being. My questions always got laughed like I was asking something stupid. He will not return your calls and if you have a PX that needs to be sent forget it. You have to wait foever. This Dr. perscribed antibotics 4 times in 3 months...all for various aliments. I'm am now looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

excellant service

flag | Submitted August 31, 2006

Dr. Devinder K. Makker's Credentials

• Pbd Sharma Postgrad Inst M S, M Dayanand Univ, Rohtak, Haryana, India (Grad. 1979)

Oxford