Ratings for Dr. Ronald W. Milam

Dr. Milam is excellent in every category! He is very thorough with the exam and answers any questions or concerns you have. I have been a patient for 8 years and wouldn't go anywhere else! He is the best!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

The whole staff are pleasant and helpful. Yes Dr. Milan will go out of his way to help you in any way. He will see you before hours too. He explains every thing he is doing.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Milam and his staff are truly the best around. I NEVER have had any problems and I always know what they are checking for and why the are checking it. My son who is autistic has been seeing him for a couple of years too. He is so patient and understanding with him. I would recommend this office to anyone who asks about a eye doctor. I have already recommended him to at least 4 co workers. I wish there were more places like this one.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Milam is a very kind man who will do whatever it takes to help you out. He and his staff are stellar and definitly one of the most knowledgeable eye doctors in the Statesville area.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr Milam is the kindest eye doctor around. He takes his time to explain what he is checking for not just examining your eyes. He cares about the patient and will work around your schedule. even having me come before office hours to replace a contact that was ripped. He helped my son when he wanted to get his first set of contacts and was patient when he was having trouble with them. He is the BEST! I would recommend him to everyone. His staff is the greatest.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2006

Dr. Ronald W. Milam's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal