Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Lord

Dr. Lord was my Chiropractor in Toronto and miss her for 3 years now. She gently took care of me when I lost movement in my hip flexor and right leg. I am moving to Boston soon and I would make the drive to see her in NY. That's how good and caring she was and know for sure that she's still providing excellent service.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr Lord was out Chiropractor in Toronto before she moved back to the USA and we miss her dreadfully. She is an incredible and caring professional and we recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Finding a new chiropractor after having to replace another after 30 years creates an uneasy feeling: HOWEVER, after Dr. Lord took the time to really examine my daughter after her bad fall, she most accuractely diagnosed the problem, and gave great advice, giving excellent care to her torn muscle, and to the spine because of the injury. She also explained the alignment problems to my daughter, taking the time to get real understanding from her, and therefore reinforcing posture and self-care. I am comfortable making the switch to Dr. Stephanie Lord because she really took the time to examine and find the problem, and the steps she took to put my daughter back in the right place. As a mother, I feel confident that I put my daughter in the right hands.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

This chiropractor is excellent. I have changed my view of chiropractic thanks to Dr. Lord. I feel so much better. Thank you Dr. Lord

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013