Ratings for Dr. Nicole M. Goddard

Dr. Goddard really understands how to present options and let me make my own decision. I have seen her for two separate accidental injuries. Both times she has presented me with the options, defined the pros and cons, and let me decide for myself what it is I would like to do.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I am surprised to find a doctor of her caliber in a small town like Wilmington. She is "big city" quality without me having to drive an hour. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Kind, friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, clear communicator. She's really everything you want in a doctor. I felt very good about having her diagnose my shoulder injury.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Goddard was absolutely a joy to see. She took great care of me and even listened to my rambling stories about my wonderful grandchildren. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Goddard was a pleasure to work with. I was afraid I was going to have surgery, but she was able to get my knee back to normal through an injection process and some therapy. I am so glad I saw her and not a "surgery all the time" type of doctor!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Goddard is very kind and compassionate. She did a great job with my knee and if I ever have joint pain int he future, I know right where to go!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Goddard is great! I threw out my shoulder and she did a great job getting it back to normal!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Very helpful and caring when she saw me for my lower back injury. Fortunately, I think physical therapy is all I need! Thankfully she didn't recommend surgery right away!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Goddard was really kind and caring when I brought my fifteen year old old son in after he tweaked his knee sliding into home during a baseball game. I thought Dr. Goddard was very professional and really helpful!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

She is great! It was nice of her to spend a few extra minutes walking me through the recovery process for therapy. She is very nice!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017