Dr. Nicole M. Goddard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nicole M. Goddard

I was impressed with the way that Dr. Goddard handled herself. She is very knowledgeable and did a great job helping my teenage jock daughter understand that she would have to take some time off from volleyball to heal properly but that she should be able to play pain free if she does. I could tell that Dr. Goddard really cares about her patients and I thought the way she interacted with my daughter was indicative of a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Goddard at Beacon Orthopedics saw me as a walk in patient. I was really impressed at how efficient and smooth the entire place is. I only waited for a few minutes to be examined and diagnosed and she was very helpful in answering all of my questions!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

She checked out my knee after a bad fall. There wasn't any major damage, so I did a few PT sessions and I am good as new again! She was very thorough and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

The patient education that was received was second to none. This was a second opinion visit and while the conclusion was the same, the understanding that we left with was completely different. I wish that all doctors could be as thorough, educating and understanding!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Goddard did a great job helping me understand the problem with my left hip and knee. She also didn't jump right to surgery which I appreciated. I plan to try an injection which should hopefully prevent any type of surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Goddard really understands how to present options and let me make my own decision. I have seen her for two separate accidental injuries. Both times she has presented me with the options, defined the pros and cons, and let me decide for myself what it is I would like to do.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I am surprised to find a doctor of her caliber in a small town like Wilmington. She is "big city" quality without me having to drive an hour. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Kind, friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, clear communicator. She's really everything you want in a doctor. I felt very good about having her diagnose my shoulder injury.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Goddard was absolutely a joy to see. She took great care of me and even listened to my rambling stories about my wonderful grandchildren. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Goddard was a pleasure to work with. I was afraid I was going to have surgery, but she was able to get my knee back to normal through an injection process and some therapy. I am so glad I saw her and not a "surgery all the time" type of doctor!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Nicole M. Goddard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Goddard specializes in Primary Care Sports Medicine and has worked professional, collegiate, and high school athletes. Her goal is to provide the most advanced sports medicine care to patients, and get them back to full health and confidence.

• Concord University (Grad. 2008)
  • West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2012)