Dr. Nicole M. Goddard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nicole M. Goddard

She checked out my knee after a bad fall. There wasn't any major damage, so I did a few PT sessions and I am good as new again! She was very thorough and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

The patient education that was received was second to none. This was a second opinion visit and while the conclusion was the same, the understanding that we left with was completely different. I wish that all doctors could be as thorough, educating and understanding!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Goddard did a great job helping me understand the problem with my left hip and knee. She also didn't jump right to surgery which I appreciated. I plan to try an injection which should hopefully prevent any type of surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Goddard really understands how to present options and let me make my own decision. I have seen her for two separate accidental injuries. Both times she has presented me with the options, defined the pros and cons, and let me decide for myself what it is I would like to do.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I am surprised to find a doctor of her caliber in a small town like Wilmington. She is "big city" quality without me having to drive an hour. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Kind, friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, clear communicator. She's really everything you want in a doctor. I felt very good about having her diagnose my shoulder injury.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Goddard was absolutely a joy to see. She took great care of me and even listened to my rambling stories about my wonderful grandchildren. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Goddard was a pleasure to work with. I was afraid I was going to have surgery, but she was able to get my knee back to normal through an injection process and some therapy. I am so glad I saw her and not a "surgery all the time" type of doctor!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Goddard is very kind and compassionate. She did a great job with my knee and if I ever have joint pain int he future, I know right where to go!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Goddard is great! I threw out my shoulder and she did a great job getting it back to normal!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017