Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Brown

One of the women working the front desk is as CRUEL as can be. Don't come here expecting southern hospitality. She seems to be looking for a fight at all times, even if you are being polite. Dr. Brown deserves better.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Excellent doctor. Has been my doctor for over 4 years. He is very knowledgeable & thorough. Takes time to listen & explains in detail. If he's a little behind, I don't mind because I know he is giving someone the attention they need. He is very good about giving out samples to try first. Office staff could be slow in getting back to you when trying for last minute appt or scheduling tests. Perfer tests are set prior to leaving office rather than waiting 2 to 3 days. New reception is more pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Had an appointment at 2, was in with the doctor by 2:20....and that was after new patient paperwork and blood work done. Office staff is nice. Dr. Brown took more than enough time with me, and repeatedly asked if I had anymore questions before leaving. I did not feel rushed at all. Explained things VERY thoroughly and factually. Most internal medicine doctors seem as if they are ready to rush on to the next patient, but with Dr. Brown this is not the case. His bedside manner is impeccable! Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I went with a friend to see Doctor Brown. I was shocked when a older lady came running to the front desk. She was totally rude and said she was the nurse. Although she acted like no nurse I have ever seen. She called another patient a liar. I think Doctor Brown shoulf've fired her on the spot. She had no name tag on but another employee called her Andrea. The front desk lady acted ashamed how the so called nurse was treating the patients. This one lady who looked to be 45-50 makes Doctor Brown look bad.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Brown has been my family's Internal Medicine doctor for 12+ years. He is very knowledgeable, encourages you to ask questions and explains things so that they're understandable. His patience when dealing with my elderly relatives is commendable. He has a hands-on, practical approach to treating his patients and never fails to exceed my expectations, both in his clinic and at the hospital. He is truly a full-service primary care physician and I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Brown and his staff are professional, yet personable. He always takes time to listen to me when I see him. He allows time for questions, and makes me feel very comfortable in talking with him. He shows a genuine interest in the well-being of his patients. When meds have to be changed, he usually starts out with samples to see how effective they will be. His staff always follows up to be sure I understand how to take the new meds and to be sure that I'm not having adverse reactions. They also make courtesy calls to remind me of upcoming appointments. When entering the office, the atmosphere is warm and inviting. Dr. Brown comes with high recommendations from me.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Charles E. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Southaven, MS