Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Van Der Kuyp

Very nice and caring dentist. Very nice hygienist and staff. very easy to talk to and quickly fixed my teeth that I was embarrassed about for years.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

i recently made an appointment with Dr Mike, they got me in the same day for my broken tooth. I was seen promptly and the woman already had my information ready when i walked in. The staff was very nice to me even though i had not been to a dentist in 10 years. Dr Mike quickly fixed my front tooth and i was back to work in an hour.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Van Der Kuyp has performed several dental procedures on my failing teeth over the past two years. One of the appointments was an emergency & he corrected the issue by the end of the day. He made the teeth that I had work performed on in the 80 s look like new again. Prices were lower than the bait & switch national chains. The office conditions were top-notch and the staff was friendly & experienced. I have recommended Dr. Van Der Kuyp to numerous friends & family members.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I just went for a dental cleaning, the job wasn't done properly (he forgot to clean up between the teeth) so I had to have a second cleaning a couple of months later with another dentist ! His assistants seemed inexperienced (dental students?). He can be so busy doing something else (answering the phone...) that one of his assistants will finish the cleaning for him ! Very bad experience !!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Was the best experience at a Dentist office!! Very clean and professional.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

This dentist is by far the worst dentist i have ever been to! The office is disgusting and the doctor himself is a complete psycho! I could hear him yelling at his staff and yelling at other patients and slamming doors! His entire staff walked out on him all in one day and had the police escort them back because he was so belligerent! PLEASE NO ONE USE THIS DENTIST! HE IS SCARY AND LITERALLY NUTS! I could only imagine what he would have done to my mouth had I given him the opportunity.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011