Ratings for Dr. Michael van der Kuyp

This guy is a real treat. Don't believe all these great reviews as they take off the bad ones as they did mine from a couple of years ago. I want to re enter it as I feel it is important to know the truth. This guy colluded with my ex wife to have me pay more than what he charged for my son's braces. I can say this freely as I have PROOF MIKE!!!!. He changed the payment register that he supplied my ex wife for evidence that she supplied in court of what she paid. This guy is not trust worthy. Very shady. When I caught this I stopped paying my ex and she never took me back to court as she knew I had her dead to rights. I reported this once on this web site but I see it has been removed. I say all this with 100% proof

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Very nice and caring dentist. Very nice hygienist and staff. very easy to talk to and quickly fixed my teeth that I was embarrassed about for years.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

i recently made an appointment with Dr Mike, they got me in the same day for my broken tooth. I was seen promptly and the woman already had my information ready when i walked in. The staff was very nice to me even though i had not been to a dentist in 10 years. Dr Mike quickly fixed my front tooth and i was back to work in an hour.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Van Der Kuyp has performed several dental procedures on my failing teeth over the past two years. One of the appointments was an emergency & he corrected the issue by the end of the day. He made the teeth that I had work performed on in the 80 s look like new again. Prices were lower than the bait & switch national chains. The office conditions were top-notch and the staff was friendly & experienced. I have recommended Dr. Van Der Kuyp to numerous friends & family members.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I just went for a dental cleaning, the job wasn't done properly (he forgot to clean up between the teeth) so I had to have a second cleaning a couple of months later with another dentist ! His assistants seemed inexperienced (dental students?). He can be so busy doing something else (answering the phone...) that one of his assistants will finish the cleaning for him ! Very bad experience !!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Was the best experience at a Dentist office!! Very clean and professional.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Van der Kuyp was very thorough and knowledgeable. He and his staff were gentle and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009