Ratings for Dr. Michael van der Kuyp

Very nice and caring dentist. Very nice hygienist and staff. very easy to talk to and quickly fixed my teeth that I was embarrassed about for years.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

i recently made an appointment with Dr Mike, they got me in the same day for my broken tooth. I was seen promptly and the woman already had my information ready when i walked in. The staff was very nice to me even though i had not been to a dentist in 10 years. Dr Mike quickly fixed my front tooth and i was back to work in an hour.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Van Der Kuyp has performed several dental procedures on my failing teeth over the past two years. One of the appointments was an emergency & he corrected the issue by the end of the day. He made the teeth that I had work performed on in the 80 s look like new again. Prices were lower than the bait & switch national chains. The office conditions were top-notch and the staff was friendly & experienced. I have recommended Dr. Van Der Kuyp to numerous friends & family members.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I just went for a dental cleaning, the job wasn't done properly (he forgot to clean up between the teeth) so I had to have a second cleaning a couple of months later with another dentist ! His assistants seemed inexperienced (dental students?). He can be so busy doing something else (answering the phone...) that one of his assistants will finish the cleaning for him ! Very bad experience !!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Was the best experience at a Dentist office!! Very clean and professional.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Van der Kuyp was very thorough and knowledgeable. He and his staff were gentle and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009