Ratings for Dr. Nichole Ruffner

Dr. ruffner is an amazing, caring, and funny provider. She shows great concern over all questions and makes you feel at ease!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My wife went to Dr Ruffner through two pregnancies. Dr Ruffner is extremely knowledgeable and we felt very confident with her as our doctor. We were very lucky to have had such great care.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Ruffner for 5 years. Through 2 pregnancies, deliveries and for all my obgyn needs. She is wonderful! With my most recent pregnancy, she was with me every step of the way. She listened to me when I started feeling bad around 33 weeks and put me on modified bedrest. No doubt that helped me get to 39 weeks and have a beautiful, healthy baby girl. With my first baby, the delivery experience wasn't ideal and I had a lot of anxiety leading up to my second. (She didn't deliver my 1st). With this pregnancy she assured me that she would do everything possible to make labor and delivery a positive experience. And it was. She was attentive as soon as I checked into the hospital and ran to my room when I reached 10cm so she could personally deliver my baby. She took extra care to stitch me up so I would have no issues like I did last time. Because of her precision, my recovery time was shockingly fast. She even had me come in 3 weeks later to completely make sure I was healing properly. To comment on the other reviews about her bedside manner, her personality totally works for me. I appreciate her straightforward delivery and I've never felt like she rushed the appointment. But, I talk fast so like I said it works for me. The end of our appointments usually end up with smiles and laughter because I think she has a great sense of humor. Im actually bummed I won't get to see her as much now that I'm done having babies. Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention her super sweet nurse Neveah. She's awesome!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Staff is very friendly, Dr. Ruffner is extremely knowledgeable and almost all of my appointments have been handled in a timely manner, with detailed explanation for any questions and concerns that I have.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Horrible doctor. She doesn't care about her patients. She's just too eager to make you have a c-section even when it is not necessary. Avoid her at all cost.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Ruffner to anyone. During my first visit, she was very emotionless and cold (she did not smile, reminds me of Eeyore but worse). This is my first pregnancy and she did not elaborate on my questions or concerns (answers with a simple yes/no). I thought she was just having a bad day so I scheduled my second appointment with her. During my next visit, she made unprofessional comments about my pregnancy and rushed through the appointment. This should be a joyous occasion for me and seeing her causes negative energy. I’ve switched to another doctor for my prenatal visits.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. Just wish I could see her for ALL my medical needs and sure hope she doesn't leave!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Let me start this review by saying that I'm in the healthcare field and this isn't my first pregnancy. Despite the poor reviews below I figured I would give Dr Ruffner a try and keep an open mind. After having seen her for a few months now I would not recommend her to anyone having a baby especially if you are a first time mom and have questions. Her demeanor is cold, rushed, and shows no regard for the patient or the appointment. I had several instances in my care that a normal practitioner would have followed up on (ie would have explained results or talked about why we were doing certain tests), but she never did. Luckily I have access to my medical record and I'm knowledgeable so I knew the results, the purpose of the test, and if anything was abnormal. But if you have no background in the medical process then your screwed because she isn't going to bring your results up or explain anything to you.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I saw Dr. Ruffner for my OB care. She was great throughout my pregnancy and delivery! Her nurse was really sweet everytime I came in! I have recommended Dr. Ruffner to all my friends and family! Love this office

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Some of these comments are pretty scary! Lol .. going on to my 3rd pregnancy I got assigned to Dr.Ruffner. So far so good! For my 2nd I saw NursePractioner Patty Kruse she was def one of the best at ucd but sadly she's not there anymore. Hopefully I will have a good experience with this doc! (Sorry to the ladies that didn't) :(

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015