Ratings for Dr. Ryan G. Flannery

If I could post negative stars, I would. Stay as far away this non-compassionate, smug, narcissistic cocker as you can. In my opinion he is absolutely worthless. No one should book an appointment with him. He does not listen and makes terrible accusations (although he does this in a way where he doesn't come right out and say it or I would be suing him for defamation of character and slander). I should have read the reviews on him prior to the office visit. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He didnt listen or validate anything I am feeling. When we disagreed, he didn't offer any solutions that I haven't done in the past, or ones I wasn't comfortable with. He was rude and arrogant Finding pain management drs thqt are willing to help and listen are very hard to find. I'm not sure where ai will go now :(

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

My experience with Dr. Flannary as a replacement for DR. Karpen. The waiting room was empty, when I went back to the room, I was surprised to a security guard in the back, From what I was told Friday the security guard will be there until August 15. Be Ready to A urine test. It does not matter if it's covered by your insurance, I told the dumb girl who takes my B/P and my pulse if she can find these things, I wanted off the meds. Dr Flannery came in the first thing Dr F's said I am glad you wanted to get off these meds, If not I was taking you off anyway. DR F will not give you a script, he will fax them in, He was to fax mine in Yesterday. who knows if I will get them yelled at the dr. office because I am going to another Dr's office. I did ask the staff what happened to Dr K, I was told he retired. I said here's what I think happened. Dr K sold the practice to AGH and Dr K was let go. the dumb girl who I said it to rubbed her nose as to say I was correct. I will never see dr Flannery again. Since they have not called in my meds which were due on Sunday the pharmacy agrees with me. I am going cold turkey. You will get a drug test at the office, for me that was not big deal. There are 2 good people in that office, Lorri and Sue. I will miss those 2 and DR K. Good Luck to anyone who has to see this DR.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. K. replaced by Dr. Flannery by T. B.: W/ Dr K. gone, I was apprehensive w/ Dr. Flannery due to a good pt./Dr. relationship w/ Dr K. HOWEVER; Dr. Flannery & I went over medications & he literally gave me my life back! I struggle w/ many CP issues; the last stage 3b Breast Cancer. I'm on at least 1/10 of prev. meds. On a new one & w/in weeks my family,friends,& 2 dr's said how great I look. Pls give him a chance. He goes straight by the book. All PM Dr.'s have to or they lose their license. So I'm sorry for those who've been turned away or are not happy w/ the changes but understand. Bottom Line, no reason to worry about UA's or meds unless u should not be on them/qualify. When or if Dr. F. leaves I will follow him to his practice wherever it is. My quality of life is back & Dr. F. is as much a hand of God for me as my oncologist, PCP, and BC surgeon. & I'm not even religious. Give Dr. F. a chance. He knows exactly what he's doing. PS,my tx is NOT based on cancer but my CP issues.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

My experience was unpleasant. I was not prepared for the rigorous standards of a pain clinic. I also didn't show enough of certain drug in my system , so that was also a problem. I still stand by the idea that I should have been allowed to discuss pain medications but apparently that is drug seeking behavior. I didn't realize that! I was treated in an unacceptable manor as well as my companion that accompanied me. Thanks for listening.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

He was nice. Definitely different from Dr Karpen. Had a resident come in first to go over pain/medical history, then he came in and went over current meds and made some suggestions for changes. There is a security guard in the office. Office staff not saying much, but look kind of out of sorts. All the beautiful picture's that were in the waiting room are now gone. It is all just so sad.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Ryan G. Flannery's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)