You may also like

Great surgeon who truely cares. she is a patient advocate and highly skilled

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

From the first greeting Dr Mirmiran is professional, polite, shows concern, is logical, explains the problem and alternative solutions, and works well with other staff doctors. I was taken care of well.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

There is about as many people I trust as I have fingers on one hand. Doctor Mirmiran is one of those few. I trust her skills. I trust what she tells me. And I trust that she will do everything for my best interests.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Sine she has come to our hospital, Podiatry department has turned around for better. I used to have to wait more than 2 hours to be seen. Now, I am brought back into a room within 20 minutes or less. She did my right foot surgery 3 years ago and I went back to have my other foot done recently. Since my left foot surgery a few months ago, I have had very little swelling and pain and recovering fast. Wished my shoulder surgery had gone this smooth. I always look forward to my visit with her as I know I am in the greatest surgical hands. She is a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I really like Doctor Mirmiran and am satisfied with my treatment in general.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Serious, friendly and great doctor. However the government is wicked disorganized. My appointment was moved for earlier surgery about 4 weeks earlier than originally, then i was bumped and moved to a later appointment for someone else. Completely messed up my holidays. But still I can't complain about the actual care. I can't really tell who does what.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I'm bored, from Lubbock and in a Albuquerque hotel room, resting up after a bunion surgery before driving home. Doctor Mirmiran and her junior doctors were very logical in explaining things to me. They said my bunion might grow back for several reasons. But I'm content for now. Thank you to everyone that helped me while I was at the VA. It was like a production line but each person new what they were doing and boom, onto the next compadre.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Good physician. She is exactly what I expect a doctor to be. My fourth doctor tried, but my first choice.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Roya Mirmiran's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

AARP
HealthPartners
Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon who truely cares. she is a patient advocate and highly skilled "

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mirmiran fixed a previous repair of another doctor. Happy with results. I had to drive a couple of days to go to Albuquerque. So glad I did."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm now stationed at Fort Bliss after Kirkland temporary duty. Just wanted to say thank you to Dr. Mirmiran."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the first greeting Dr Mirmiran is professional, polite, shows concern, is logical, explains the problem and alternative solutions, and works well with othe..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is about as many people I trust as I have fingers on one hand. Doctor Mirmiran is one of those few. I trust her skills. I trust what she tells me. And I t..."

September 15, 2014