Ratings for Dr. Roya Mirmiran

Thank you for treating me as well as all the other vets you've treated, please let us know where you land after you leave by posting something here. We were lucky to have you as long as we did. Again, thank you for all you've done for me/us.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Mirmiran increased veteran patient care provided by her department from 1,500 per year to 16,000 patients per year, and at the same time reduced the wait time from 9 months to 2 weeks. She is being forced out of the VA by administration declining to provide at least the same support staff, as is provided to physicians that only see a few patients a day. Admin intentionally harassed her, a Federal crime. But admin are not being held accountable for their abuse. After she leaves the number of patients served will drop like a cement block on 16,000 toothpicks; shattering the lives of many veterans. Good luck Dr. Mirmiran where ever you go. If you read these comments, please let us know where you have gone by posting a comment here. The VA Staff

Submitted February 15, 2016

Great surgeon who truely cares. she is a patient advocate and highly skilled

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Mirmiran fixed a previous repair of another doctor. Happy with results. I had to drive a couple of days to go to Albuquerque. So glad I did.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I'm now stationed at Fort Bliss after Kirkland temporary duty. Just wanted to say thank you to Dr. Mirmiran.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

From the first greeting Dr Mirmiran is professional, polite, shows concern, is logical, explains the problem and alternative solutions, and works well with other staff doctors. I was taken care of well.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

There is about as many people I trust as I have fingers on one hand. Doctor Mirmiran is one of those few. I trust her skills. I trust what she tells me. And I trust that she will do everything for my best interests.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Sine she has come to our hospital, Podiatry department has turned around for better. I used to have to wait more than 2 hours to be seen. Now, I am brought back into a room within 20 minutes or less. She did my right foot surgery 3 years ago and I went back to have my other foot done recently. Since my left foot surgery a few months ago, I have had very little swelling and pain and recovering fast. Wished my shoulder surgery had gone this smooth. I always look forward to my visit with her as I know I am in the greatest surgical hands. She is a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I really like Doctor Mirmiran and am satisfied with my treatment in general.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Serious, friendly and great doctor. However the government is wicked disorganized. My appointment was moved for earlier surgery about 4 weeks earlier than originally, then i was bumped and moved to a later appointment for someone else. Completely messed up my holidays. But still I can't complain about the actual care. I can't really tell who does what.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Roya Mirmiran's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)