Ratings for Dr. Jon D. Rogove

Dr. Rogove is an amazing Psychologist and CBT therapist that has helped our son learn and grow. His behavioral plans and treatments almost always have an immediate and lasting impact on our son.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Rogove has been helping our son for a number of years. He is a trusted and valuable part of our team and has helped our son function as fully as possible with ASD. His methods are grounded in research and extensive experience. His interactions with clients are positive, upbeat and hopeful. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr Rogove is a pleasure to work with. He has helped my son immensely with his anxiety issues as well as various tics he has. My son loves talking to Dr Rogove, fully trusts him and finds that he can almost always help him with issues he’s having. He has also helped my husband and I to be better parents.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Please avoid.......................................

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Beyond unproffessional and unreliable, did not call return phone calls or address concerns.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr Rogrove has worked wonders with our daughter.My wife and I are very glad we found him.

Submitted June 19, 2013

My daughter is a patient of Dr. Rogove. His expertise and kindness has made a difference in our lives.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr. Rogove has seen my son for the past few years for various issues, most having to do with his ADHD. In every instance my son made great progress, and went away with helpful tools to help him deal with things on his own. My son feels very comfortable opening up to Dr. Rogove, and as a parent, I have always felt fully informed and have learned a lot myself about my son's condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Rogove.

Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr. Rogove has worked with my son for a few years now on a few different issues, always with a positive outcome. There is a connection between doctor and patient that makes their sessions very productive, and I know my son feels safe sharing his feelings and concerns with Dr. Rogove. As a parent I feel included in the process and more than satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I was a little apprehensive to see a psychologist, but it was recommended that I do so. For years, I struggled with communication issues with my wife. My apprehension of opening up to a psychologist quickly turned around once I got to meet Dr. Rogove. He is a very warm and relaxed doctor, which made me feel so much more willing to open up. I spent a total of eight weeks/8 sessions with Dr. Rogove. He took an approach that not only opened my mind to things and ways I could positively change, but he really made me into the person I've always wanted to be. It is now three months later, and my relationship with my wife is at an absolute high. It feels as if we just met. Suggestions that Dr. Rogove made have turned my world around. I highly recommend Dr. Rogove.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013