Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Myers

Dr Myers, has been taking care ofmy children for years and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He cares about his patients and if he doesn't know the answer he'll find someone that does. He explains everything to the kids and just is friendly and kind hearted. I highly recommend Mark Myers.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Myers is a great doctor. He is wonderful with children as well with neurotic parents. I wish I could find a Dr. for myself half as good as him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Excellent Doctor, very friendly and knowledgeable. I put full confidence in Dr. Myers and all the doctors at the practice, to care for my son.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2006

Dr. Myers is wonderful and so is his staff! He talks directly to children also, not just the parent(s) so as to make the patient feel comfortable and less nervous. He listens to what you have to say and does not rush you. He is absolutely caring, kind and very knowledgeable. We are very lucky to have Dr. Myers as our pediatrician and I would highly recommend him to anyone. You can not ask for a better pediatrician for your child than Dr. Myers!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

Dr. Mark D. Myers's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)