Ratings for Dr. Paula H. Imada

Knowledgeable and friendly doctor. Always takes the time to help me with my eye conditions and ailments.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Possibly the best Optometrist I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my lifetime. She is very knowledgeable in her field and she is SUPER patient with her patients. She takes the time to answer questions and allay any fears you may have about contacts, glasses or heaven forbid ocular plugs! She is great and I highly recommend her. Her staff is great as well! The only reason I wouldn't want everyone to switch to her is that I want her to have a day off from work!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Paula Imada for anyone needing or unhappy with their current Optometrist! I was thoroughly inpressed with care and concern she and her staff provided and although i typically dread going to the eye Dr., they made me feel extremely comfortable! She took her time with me making sure to find the exact best prescription for my atrocious eyes and i appreciated both her patience and kindness. I would highly recommend her exceptional service, knowledge, and professionalism to any potential patient!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Imada was terrific! She was extremely nice and inviting providing me with everything I needed, info., contacts, and an awesome exam experience. I've had two terrible experiences prior with Dr. Harada and the new doctor (I can't even remember her name), which almost caused me to switch companies entirely. Glad I didn't because I've never enjoyed myself so much at any doctors appointment! I was also a little late and Dr. Imada was able to adjust for me and get me done on time for my job. No negatives only positive for this intelligent not to mention cute doc! Highly recommend her. That is all..

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

I am a new patient for Dr. Imada and liked her off the back. She is extremely nice, she tries to establish a trust with her patients, and she is always available when you need to ask a quick question. She doesn't make her patients feel uncomfortable and is very detailed in explaining what is going on and her course of action. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Paula H. Imada's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2012)

UnitedHealthcare