Ratings for Dr. Nishita D. Patel

Dr. Patel is in over her head. She always has trouble reading reports and will have you retested because she does not know what she is looking for. Although the staff can be helpful, they are very unprofessional. They often engage in long conversations about their personal lives at the front desk. Don't put your health at risk with guesses, find a real doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Made an "emergency" appointment to have a foreign object removed from my eye after being in pain all weekend. I knew getting in first thing on a Monday would be nearly impossible, but Dr. Patel's office "squeezed me in" that morning as I was writhing in paid. Things couldn't have gone more smoothly. What a helpful and caring group of staff here!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I was referred to her practice after a serious head trauma. She was to order my previous medical records and contact me for treatment options, when I followed up a couple of weeks later, I was told "Oh, we never got your previous records". I have never encountered such an apathetic attitude from a medical office.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I am 52yrs old with no previous vision issues. I injured my eye that resulted in a serious hyphema. I did not know Dr. Patel at the time but was referred to the practice where she works. She evaluated my condition and explained it to me in terms that I could understand. I was very impressed with her and the staff and would highly reccomend her to my friends. I have since nearly fully recovered my vision is back to 20/20.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012