flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Reforma was personable and knowledgeable about my depression and the my medications. He asked questions concerning my career and support system, not just my physical health, very important when treating depression. I would ultimately like to reduce/stop taking so meds and I think Dr. Reforma is the Dr. to guide me through the process.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Reforma did diagnosis medical issues for me, however, he did so in a very robotic, uncompassionate manner. At my third visit, he entered the exam room, stopped in the doorway, looked at his laptop screen and haltingly said my name and then asked, "haven't I seen you before?" Please! I expect excellent medicine and equally, kindness and open communication with my doctor. I will be looking elsewhere for a PCP.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Bad bedside manner, and no knowledge of how to explain things so you can understand them. Kept looking at his watch, didn't listen to my concerns, and did not seem to care. Waste of an office visit. I will not see him again!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. reforma billed my insurance for a physical exam that I came in for, but rescheduled when I didn't want a male to perform it. When he billed July insurance for the services he didn't perform, they refused to pay for it when I came back in for the rescheduled visit because he had already gotten paid by blue cross blue shield to do something he never did

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

This is the most self centered uncaring doctor I have ever been to see. He cared more about his agenda than mine. He did not listen, rushed us through our appt and did nothing to help. He has no people skills and acts like he is above the average person. He was unable to explain things in lamens terms and did not seem to even care about the reson we were there. It was a complete waste of time and not worth the money!!! I would never go back to him, or refer even my worst enemy to him. Truly a bad doctor

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Visit was a complete waste of time. This is the most unhelpful doctor I have visited. He did absolutely nothing to help me. This was my second office visit and I would have been better off not going. It costs more than 250 dollars out of my pocket each time I go in. When you see doctor, you expect them to do something to help ease our discomfort. I have been going to work for 2 weeks being sick. He did not think an antibiotic would kill my illness. OK. I get that. His answer was for me to take over the counter meds. I tried that for 4 days. Still miserable. Bad earache and cough. I called and asked for something stronger. His remedy was to give me an prescription decongestant that I already was taking. This was on a Friday and now I get to suffer through the weekend.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

It feels like if you need meds he don't want to help. It will go away after time. This pain I can't play with my kids and sex that's out of question, but everything is good so he says. Finding new doc.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

dr. reforma recently refused to refill my clonidine for no reason.I've been on clonidine for over five years strait and it is very dangerous to stop abruptly, even fatal. I ended up in the emergency roomwith a heart rate of 185! and my blood pressure was 178/110! the E.R. doc told me I was close to death. dr. reforma had no reason to cut me off of clonidine. He knows how dangerous that is, all doctors do.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

This was my easiest doctor visit, ever. My regular doctor left so I was assigned to Dr. Reforma. He looks so young! But when he talks, you will know that he knows his stuff. He is very thorough and I liked how he simplified stuff so I can understand them easily and he summarized the visit because I brought a list with me during the visit about all the problems I had. Great bedside manners as well.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Janjan A. Reforma's Credentials

Kaiser-Permanente
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend this doctor to my worse enemies, and frankly, I don't think he deserves to practice at all. "

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reforma was personable and knowledgeable about my depression and the my medications. He asked questions concerning my career and support system, not just..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reforma did diagnosis medical issues for me, however, he did so in a very robotic, uncompassionate manner. At my third visit, he entered the exam room, sto..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Bad bedside manner, and no knowledge of how to explain things so you can understand them. Kept looking at his watch, didn't listen to my concerns, and did not s..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. reforma billed my insurance for a physical exam that I came in for, but rescheduled when I didn't want a male to perform it. When he billed July insurance f..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is the most self centered uncaring doctor I have ever been to see. He cared more about his agenda than mine. He did not listen, rushed us through our appt..."

October 9, 2014