Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Stormont

A very caring, loving, and compassionate doctor. Takes his time and makes sure everything has been taken care of. Its sad to see some of these responses but u can't please everyone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Doesn't seem concerned- I told him I was so tired all the time - his answer was I hear that a lot. He just blew off my concerns . Much like Dr Ritenour before him. Can't speak to his knowledge because he didn't have any answers for me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Not pleased at all with the lack of concern this doctor shows ,I am trying to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Stormont has been caring for my family for over two years. I have been very satisfied with him. He takes all the time you need to answer questions, review treatment options and ensure you are comfortable with your treatment plan. I was impressed with his knowledge and that he was familiar with recent publications regarding my condition. I have never felt rushed even when his office clearly was very busy. Wait time has been minimal but I usually take first available morning appointments. However, I will gladly wait for a sick visit fill-in knowing he will spend the time needed to provide proper care to me in turn.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Worst doctor ever. Would never send a loved one to him

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have never had a physician more caring than Dr. Stormont. He has been our doctor for our entire family for almost 2 years. You can tell he genuinely cares about you & your medical condition at every single appointment & his memory of medication interactions is incredible. He doesn't have a problem submitting referrals for specialized test/doctors if needed. We will never see another doctor for our primary care needs. Mansfield is very fortunate b

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Very assertive physician. Takes time to explain conditions and answers questions thoroughly. great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Mediocre, wait awhile to see him, bedside manners could be better, seems to rush you out, doesn't seemed as concerned with the patient as the medical part of it.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Sorry to say but this Dr has terrible bed side manners. I went in for a physical he told me I was a lil over weight (I have a intestinal disease and SBS). He then looked at me with the same breath and says but u probably just get sick to lose weight so ... that was a comment he made that I do not feel was very doctor like. I am searching for a new doctor one that understands a wide variety of issues.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Stormont really cares. He really listens. He's not condescending, but respectful, always asking if there are any more questions or needful explanations. He is compassionate, professional, and knowledgeable. He's efficient, there's minimal waiting time, yet you don't feel he's in a hurry. He's is a quick an apt diagnostician with a keen ability to give an appropriate course of action and follow-up.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014