Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Stormont

Dr. Stormont has been caring for my family for over two years. I have been very satisfied with him. He takes all the time you need to answer questions, review treatment options and ensure you are comfortable with your treatment plan. I was impressed with his knowledge and that he was familiar with recent publications regarding my condition. I have never felt rushed even when his office clearly was very busy. Wait time has been minimal but I usually take first available morning appointments. However, I will gladly wait for a sick visit fill-in knowing he will spend the time needed to provide proper care to me in turn.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Worst doctor ever. Would never send a loved one to him

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have never had a physician more caring than Dr. Stormont. He has been our doctor for our entire family for almost 2 years. You can tell he genuinely cares about you & your medical condition at every single appointment & his memory of medication interactions is incredible. He doesn't have a problem submitting referrals for specialized test/doctors if needed. We will never see another doctor for our primary care needs. Mansfield is very fortunate b

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Sorry to say but this Dr has terrible bed side manners. I went in for a physical he told me I was a lil over weight (I have a intestinal disease and SBS). He then looked at me with the same breath and says but u probably just get sick to lose weight so ... that was a comment he made that I do not feel was very doctor like. I am searching for a new doctor one that understands a wide variety of issues.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Stormont really cares. He really listens. He's not condescending, but respectful, always asking if there are any more questions or needful explanations. He is compassionate, professional, and knowledgeable. He's efficient, there's minimal waiting time, yet you don't feel he's in a hurry. He's is a quick an apt diagnostician with a keen ability to give an appropriate course of action and follow-up.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I have no words to describe Dr. Stormont. He is so wonderful! My 10 month old baby has been going to him since birth. When I was in the hospital after I delivered Dr. Stormont stopped in to meet us and I was so happy with that. No other doctor has ever took the time to stop into labor and delivery to meet my beautiful and myself. He has made quite an impression on carter too. They have a great relationship. Carter sees him and smiles. He is great with children . I would definetly recommend Dr Stormont to friends and family . he is a great guy ! ;)

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

This doctor has absolutely no empathy for his patients. He treats them with hostility and condescension. He needs to go back to school to learn how to deal with people who are sick or in pain. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

What a wonderful doctor. Thoughtful, kind. My husband and I both appreciate our new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Michael D. Stormont's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stormont has been caring for my family for over two years. I have been very satisfied with him. He takes all the time you need to answer questions, review t..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever. Would never send a loved one to him"

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never had a physician more caring than Dr. Stormont. He has been our doctor for our entire family for almost 2 years. You can tell he genuinely cares ..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very assertive physician. Takes time to explain conditions and answers questions thoroughly. great bedside manner. "

March 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Mediocre, wait awhile to see him, bedside manners could be better, seems to rush you out, doesn't seemed as concerned with the patient as the medical part of it..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Sorry to say but this Dr has terrible bed side manners. I went in for a physical he told me I was a lil over weight (I have a intestinal disease and SBS). He th..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stormont really cares. He really listens. He's not condescending, but respectful, always asking if there are any more questions or needful explanations. He ..."

December 20, 2014