Ratings for Dr. Nathan J. Young

I had surgery but still in pain but he is very nice and I love the staff that are great people.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

My teenager has seen Dr. Young many, many times and he has always been VERY professional and good with kids/teenagers. My son had seen at least 4 other podiatrists and it was a nightmare each time! Dr. Young is by far the best podiatrist that he and I have ever seen. He has such good bedside manner and is very calming in a tense situation. He was very patient and kind with my son (this was over several visits -- involving several ingrown toenail removal surgeries). I would HIGHLY recommend him. I can't say enough good things about him! Sometimes he has been overbooked but we have also been in the situation where we needed to be seen immediately and they worked us in. The Walnut office is really cozy and comfortable. The receptionists there are always nice and helpful. When I forgot something -- I called and they faxed me the info. promptly.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Young is knowledgeable and really takes the time to listen to the patient to help determine what the problem with the foot/ankle is. I have been to several podiatrists, but he is by far the best I have been to! I would highly recommend him for your foot/ankle problems.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr seemed ok during appointment, but he failed to do the paperwork for the MRI he said he wanted me to have for my foot injury. A logical person would think the Doctor would do this right after the appointment, or at the end of the day. The front-desk staff clearly said that it would take them 2 business days to get back to me regarding the MRI appointment. When 2 days passed, I called, and found out (after being told a different excuse at first), that Dr Young had not even completed the request HE needs to do to start the entire process for the pre-authorization. And he was off today! To make matters worse, the Office Manager I spoke with was quite rude with me, and was trying to just get me off the line without giving me any details at first. Then she accused me of being rude for me trying to be pro-active. I have no tolerance for this kind of behaviour, I have worked in customer service and sales my entire adult life. I will not go back to this office!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Nathan J. Young's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roanoke, VA