You may also like

Dr Udani repaired my husband's ruptured brain aneurysm and saved his life. My husband has made a complete recovery and is doing great. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Dr Udani.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I had a triple cervical discectomy & fusion anterior approach. He did AMAZING WORK! No problems within hours after my surgery! His bedside manner is kind, gentle and informative, I adore him!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr Udani resected a large tumor in my cerebellum that was putting pressure on my brainstem. After surgery he carefully checked me everyday and made sure my recovery was smooth. All my symptoms from before surgery went away. I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Can't praise Dr Udani enough. Going in, I was petrified to have neck surgery. From my first appointment through after care, my experience was calming and caring. Most important was the trust I had in him. He gave me back a pain-free life, and for this there can be no greater gratitude. As doctors go, particularly surgeons, Dr Udani sets the highest of standards!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr Udani is my HERO! He removed a giant tumor from the base of my skull and saved my life. After surgery I had no problems neurologically. After one year I remain tumor free! Thank you Dr Udani !!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Best neurosurgeon on the planet. Hands down. Don't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr Udani performed an emergency surgery on my dad for a tumor that impaired his balance/coordination and muscle strength. Even the staff of Sharp gave him a two thumbs up for being an exceptional doctor/surgeon which helped reassure us during the surgery. He is very knowledgeable and does his incision very neatly. He is not cocky, very professional and compassionate. My dad could have been paralyzed and eventually die ( nerves on C1-5 were affected) but thanks to him, my dad has returned to his prior level of function. Independent and walking without any assistive device. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr Udani performed a successful craniotomy on me in November of 2012. He is the MAN. During an operation that lasted hours he removed a tumor and allowed me a second chance at life. Mahalo Dr.Udani

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Vikram Udani's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Udani repaired my husband's ruptured brain aneurysm and saved his life. My husband has made a complete recovery and is doing great. From the bottom of our he..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a triple cervical discectomy & fusion anterior approach. He did AMAZING WORK! No problems within hours after my surgery! His bedside manner is kind, gentl..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Udani resected a large tumor in my cerebellum that was putting pressure on my brainstem. After surgery he carefully checked me everyday and made sure my reco..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't praise Dr Udani enough. Going in, I was petrified to have neck surgery. From my first appointment through after care, my experience was calming and car..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Udani is my HERO! He removed a giant tumor from the base of my skull and saved my life. After surgery I had no problems neurologically. After one year I rema..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best neurosurgeon on the planet. Hands down. Don't go anywhere else!"

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to thank dr udani for the great work done in my spinal to improve my leg movement ,Najat fattah"

September 21, 2014