Ratings for Dr. Peter H. Schwartz

The rudest most insensitive person I have ever met. I find it remarkable that anyone rates him positive unless the five star ratings are plants. This is a man who truly thinks he is above his patients and treats then like dirt.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Very caring, intelligent, thorough. Responds quickly to phone messages. Nice staff. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I have been seeing doctor Schwartz now as my primary care for almost 6 months and I am happy with him. He is punctual which is a huge bonus since my last doctor would have you wait over an hour with an appointment. Very smart and seems like he cares about my perception of him. Values what I tell him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Stay away. Horrible service. Doctor's feed way to high. All they're concerned about is their exorbitant fees. Poor exam, misdiagnoses, brusque & Doctor No follow upon not very good. He should remember his oath. Find someone else who cares more about than the exorbitant fees he charges.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Schwartz is excellent. He is top notch in Wellington area (I can say that having been to almost every general practice/internist in the area). His office is friendly and the wait isnt too bad (considering that you ALWAYS wait at a doctors office!). He takes the time to answer my questions and always makes me feel comfortable about the situation. I highly recommend Dr. Schwartz!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

saw him twice for acute illness while I wintered in florida. great that office got me in, but he was more interested in ordering new patient workup, even though most tests had just been done in my home town and were available. charged medicare for service he did not doc (my husband is a doctor so I know when something is not done) I got my records and said I was leaving the practice Mid March. Filed a complaint w Medicare for his non service charge. today ( May) got a funny looking non professional letter saying I was no longer in his practice. Guess no one told him I had already left, lol

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Such a pleasant doctor with a heart of gold. He called me personally on a weekend to see how I was feeling, after my hospital visit. He always makes time to see me. You can tell that Dr. Schwartz is very knowledgable and really cares about his patients. I'm lucky to have found him as my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Schwartz literally saved my life. I was diagnosed with cancer that would have been undected if it weren't for him. After being mistreated and misdiagnosed by other doctors, I chose to see Dr. Schwartz based on other great reviews I read and heard about. Best decision I ever made. He is highly intelligent and truly cares about his patients. For the first time, I did not feel like I was just a number. My entire family now sees Dr. Schwartz and they live 45 minutes away! It's worth the drive when you're seeing a doctor who you can trust. He is the best and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I find Dr Schwartz very knowledgeable, and helpful. He is mostly on-time & answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

ok let me tell u about this doctor. he treet me like family. he nose how too fix problum whatever it take. he try keep me calm. call me when i need. thank u dr. schwarts

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Peter H. Schwartz's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wellington, FL