Ratings for Dr. Efren F. Wu

Dr Wu has become pretty busy. But is worth the wait. He has been very caring and informative with my knee pain. I had bad arthritis and was referred by another "doctor" for knee replacement but Dr Wu recommended trying Synvsic after he had injected it with some cortisone which made it feel as good as it has been in over 10 years! Dr Wu listens. Dr Wu cares. I recommend him to everyone and anyone!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Love Dr Wu and the girls in this office! They get me and my family in and out, and get all our referrals and prescriptions in a timely manner. I highly recommend this office and Dr Wu to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My shoulder feels much better after a cortizone shot from Dr Wu. Some other doctors in the valley leave the injections to their PA's, but Dr Wu took the time to explain the process and used ultrasound to make sure the shot was in the right spot and now I finally have relief! Dont get an injection from an assitant when DrWu can do it for you!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Nice Dr and nice staff. Dr Wu takes the time to explain all my options and allows me to make the decision I am comfortable with regarding me care.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Wu is the best! He has been giving me knee injections for arthritis and then haven't felt better! Thank you Dr Wu!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr Wu is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. He is extremely knowledgable and is truly interested in the overall welfare of his patients. The office is somewhat busy, but I usually never have to wait more than 15 minutes. Dr Wu has sent me to competent specialists when needed. He doesn't criticize but gives me the information I need to make better health choices. I feel that he has always taken time with me, never rushes the appointment, and speaks to me in a way that I understand.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Very professional. Great bedside manner and very personable. Able to get appointments in a timely manner. I highly recommend Dr. Wu to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Great doctor for me and my entire family. He is courteous, kind and very down to earth. His bed side manners make my elderly parents, and school aged children at ease. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good family doc!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Wu is very professional and patient. He takes his time with each patient he has, to understand their health and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Wu.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012